Thursday, November 05, 2009

Something Special for You!

Story is one of the most powerful and dynamic gifts I experienced during my years in radio and especially at WCCO.

One of my truly great storytellers was Ron Clancy of Christmas Classics. The song titles that follow will bring you to the stories, images and songs of his compelling lifetime of work and research about the music and traditions of Christmas. Be sure to visit Christmas Classics to order and add to your Christmas collection. You will not regret it!

I hope you enjoy the following stories along with the music and images that accompany them. Press Release


Merry Christmas!

Brad

The Story Behind The Music Of

Video Stories about Favorite Carols and Holiday Songs:

  1. THE LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
  2. O LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEMEM
  3. WHITE CHRISTMAS
  4. I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS
  5. RUDOLPH the RED-NOSED REINDEER – ROCKIN’ AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE
  6. DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR?
  7. NEW YORK INFLUENCE
  8. CAROL OF THE BELLS
  9. JINGLE BELLS
  10. SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN’ TO TOWN
  11. SILENT NIGHT
  12. BURT CAROLS
  13. CHRISTMAS EVE IN MY HOME TOWN
  14. MARY HAD A BABY & GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAINS
  15. HARVARD COMPOSERS
  16. IT CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR
  17. I HEARD THE BELLS ON CHRISTMAS DAY
  18. WE THREE KINGS OF ORIENT ARE
  19. I WONDER AS I WANDER
  20. COWBOY CAROLINA
  21. THE SHEPHERDS CAROL
  22. THE CHRISTMAS SONG

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous オテモヤン said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home